About Me

My photo
Knoxville, TN, United States
Reformed Christian with 1 Wife, 1 Daughter, 1 God (in 3 persons), Sixty-Six Books, 5 Points, 5 Sola's, and 1 Purpose to Glorify God.

VIDEO ABOUT WORDS OF LIFE

Monday, August 1, 2011

Newsletter

Growing up in a Southern Baptist Church, I went to a Royal Ambassadors class (that tells my age). I remember as a kid thinking that it was so cool to be able to speak for God, and have such a high position as a Royal Ambassador. I am much older and a Christian now, and it is sill a tremendous privilege to speak as an ambassador for the King. God has chosen us to be His mouthpiece to a lost and dying world. To me, that is an awesome responsibility, and one that we should all be doing in someway.  The scripture for that thought is: 2 Corinthians 5:20-21 “Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, God making His appeal through us. We implore you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God. For our sake he made Him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God.”    
What a great passage of scripture! May we all have the boldness to live that verse.