About Me

My photo
Knoxville, TN, United States
Reformed Christian with 1 Wife, 1 Daughter, 1 God (in 3 persons), Sixty-Six Books, 5 Points, 5 Sola's, and 1 Purpose to Glorify God.

VIDEO ABOUT WORDS OF LIFE

Monday, January 9, 2012

Newsletter

I hope everyone is having a good New Year so far. If you have not chosen a devotional book to read this year, I would like to suggest the one I will be using. The book that I’ve chosen is At the Throne of Grace A Book of Prayers by John MacArthur. This is a great book not only on prayer, but a good study of the Word of God. Please pray for the ministry as we start a new year serving the Lord and your possible involvement with the ministry. There will be plenty of opportunities for you to go out and share the gospel this year. We will also be starting a new class to teach people how to share the gospel in a non-threatening way, and to know what you believe and why you believe it. I am excited about this coming year and look forward to all that God is going to do!