About Me

My photo
Knoxville, TN, United States
Reformed Christian with 1 Wife, 1 Daughter, 1 God (in 3 persons), Sixty-Six Books, 5 Points, 5 Sola's, and 1 Purpose to Glorify God.

VIDEO ABOUT WORDS OF LIFE

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Thoughts

One of my favorite Psalms is Psalm 19. I remember the first time I read it after I came to faith in Christ. It was early one morning in my car while waiting to go into work, the sun was just beginning to come up above the trees, and this is what I read.
"The heavens declare the glory of God; And the firmament shows His handiwork.... The last verse really spoke to me. It says, "Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer."
 WOW! What a great chapter to start your day with, to let our words and our thoughts be pleasing in God's sight all day. If you have time this week, get up a little earlier and read Psalm 19, and think about the words in all 14 verses.