About Me

My photo
Knoxville, TN, United States
Reformed Christian with 1 Wife, 1 Daughter, 1 God (in 3 persons), Sixty-Six Books, 5 Points, 5 Sola's, and 1 Purpose to Glorify God.

VIDEO ABOUT WORDS OF LIFE

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Thoughts

I ran across a great Puritan prayer the other day and I want to share it with you.
"Grant me never to lose sight of the exceeding sinfulness of sin, the exceeding righteousness of salvation, the exceeding glory of Christ, the exceeding beauty of holiness, and the exceeding wonder of grace. I am guilty but pardoned. I am lost but saved. I am wandering but found. I am sinning but cleansed. Give me perpetual broken-heartedness. Keep me always clinging to Thy cross."
What a great prayer! I would hope that it would become my prayer and yours also. Take some time this week and remember all that you have in Christ Jesus, the Holiness of God, and His Sovereign grace.