About Me

My photo
Knoxville, TN, United States
Reformed Christian with 1 Wife, 1 Daughter, 1 God (in 3 persons), Sixty-Six Books, 5 Points, 5 Sola's, and 1 Purpose to Glorify God.

VIDEO ABOUT WORDS OF LIFE

Monday, August 2, 2010

Newsletter

We had a great time this past Sunday at Centerpointe Baptist! I would like to take this opportunity to thank them for having us come out. It is a tremendous privilege to share the gospel at every opportunity that we have. Please pray that God would continue to open more doors for us to go through. I have been asked in the past to re-post some of my older devotional thoughts, so instead of doing that here, I have put some on and will add more to our Blog under the label heading “My thoughts”. Just click on the link at the bottom of this e-mail to go to our Blog. I hope you enjoy them. Let me know if you read any of them and your thoughts.
"To know HIM and make HIM known"