About Me

My photo
Knoxville, TN, United States
Reformed Christian with 1 Wife, 1 Daughter, 1 God (in 3 persons), Sixty-Six Books, 5 Points, 5 Sola's, and 1 Purpose to Glorify God.

VIDEO ABOUT WORDS OF LIFE

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Thoughts

A couple of Thursday nights ago, we were in the mall sharing the Gospel and I was talking to a young guy who said he was an atheist. We began to talk about the God of the Bible and he asked me if I had ever read the Quran and I said "I don't read fiction." I said that for two reasons. I really don't read fiction, and I wanted him to see the supremacy of the Bible. You see, if we believe the bible to be absolutely true, then ALL other religious books have to be false or fiction. I tell you that to encourage you. You do not have to know everything about all religions to share the Gospel, but you do need to know what you believe, and why you believe it. The truth and the Word of God will always prevail against the false religions so do not be afraid or ashamed to share the Gospel. If you are born again, you know and hold within you the Truth. (I John 4:4) "You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world."