About Me

My photo
Knoxville, TN, United States
Reformed Christian with 1 Wife, 1 Daughter, 1 God (in 3 persons), Sixty-Six Books, 5 Points, 5 Sola's, and 1 Purpose to Glorify God.

VIDEO ABOUT WORDS OF LIFE

Sunday, August 1, 2010

My Thoughts

Mark Cahill is an evangelist from Stone Mountain GA and he said "I don't have to go to Zimbabwe [to share the Gospel], I can go to Subway." It reminded me of what most people think when they think of mission work. Most people think you have to go around the world to tell someone the Gospel. We forget about the people in our own backyard who need the Gospel just as bad as the people on the other side of the world. Let us engage the people around us. We may not come back with pictures, slides, and great stories of things we saw and did, but the eternal reward is just as great. I guess if I had my own quote it would say " I don't have to go to Nepal, I can go the the mall."